This past sunday I whispered to Sarah while we were approaching the bread and cup:
- Robert: This is the gluten-free bread line.
- Sarah: (Screws up her brow to communicate my inappropriate timing) Mmhmm.
- Robert: Why did you look at me funny when I told you about the gluten-free bread in the grape juice line? That's why the bread tastes so different.
- Sarah: Gluten free? Oh, I thought you said "glutton-free"!
- Robert: (Imagining grabbing all the bread and drinking all the wine off the plate in line during church) Well, it is "glutton-free" too - especially considering it's the end of Lent.