- Chloë (3.75): Can I play with your kids?
- The Dad: Of course you can.
*He told his daughter to kick the ball to the "little girl"
*Chloë interrupted him:
- Chloë: *Excuse me, I am turning 4 soon, so I would prefer you call me a "big girl!"
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Chloë wanted to play beach ball with some kids at Klineline Park so she went right up to the dad:
Posted by Unknown at 3:31 PM No comments:
Friday, August 12, 2011
- Chloë (3.75): Do you dance in that castle, or just walk in there?
Posted by Unknown at 8:05 AM No comments:
Monday, August 8, 2011
It's How You Say It
- Aiden (9): I'm not buying that for you.
- Chloë (3.75): No, you're buying that with me.
Posted by Unknown at 8:04 AM No comments:
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Truth Be Toe'd
- Sarah: Chloë, how did your toes get blue and pink?
- Chloë (3.5): Um...Um...Um...I don't remember the truth!
Posted by Unknown at 7:38 AM No comments:
Monday, August 1, 2011
- Aiden (9): That girl was eyeballing my ice cream.
Posted by Unknown at 7:56 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)