- Chloë (3.5): Daddy, don't squish me.
- Robert: I won't.
- Chloë: Well, you can squish me a little bit.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 11:38 AM No comments:
Thursday, June 23, 2011
- Robert: Goodnight little girl.
- Chloë (3.5): Goodnight big daddy.
Posted by Unknown at 9:53 AM No comments:
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Regarding the two paintings of birds in our house:
- Chloë (3.5): They don't sing. They don't fly. They're just lookers.
Posted by Unknown at 8:01 AM No comments:
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Opening A Puzzle Box
- Chloë (3.5): Daddy, you have GOT to check this out.
Posted by Unknown at 12:37 PM No comments:
Monday, June 13, 2011
- Robert: Here's some sauce for dipping.
- Chloë (3.5): Is it the hurting one?
- Robert: No. It doesn't hurt.
Posted by Unknown at 11:49 AM No comments:
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
It "Bacons" The Question
- Aiden (8.75): Who doesn't like Bacon?
- Robert: ...
- Aiden: Probably not vegetarians.
Posted by Unknown at 4:34 PM No comments:
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Sarah, starting up the grill for some outdoor cooking:
- Chloë (3.5): Umm...maybe you should let Daddy do that.
Posted by Unknown at 9:22 PM No comments:
Thursday, June 2, 2011
From Aiden, On Mother's Day
Posted by Unknown at 5:48 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)