- Aiden (11): If they're dumb enough to do that, and then send it to TV, then I get to laugh at them.
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
They Deserve It
Regarding America's Funniest Videos TV show:
Posted by Unknown at 7:25 AM No comments:
Monday, November 4, 2013
- Aiden (11): Where did the chicken jokes even come from. I mean, how is a chicken crossing the road even a joke? That's not even funny. Doesn't even make sense.
Posted by Unknown at 8:12 AM No comments:
Saturday, August 24, 2013
- Robert: Ok, Ladies. Let's go.
- Chloë (5.5): I'm not a lady, I'm a woman!
Posted by Unknown at 6:58 AM No comments:
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
- Chloe (5.5): I want Aiden to be my husband when I grow up.
- Aiden (10.5): *looking at dad: "You wanna take this?"
- Robert: Sweetheart, sisters can't marry their brothers
- Chloe: *Crossed arms: "Then I'll marry a man just like Aiden."
Posted by Unknown at 10:12 PM 1 comment:
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Dancing for the Judge and Crushing It
Even if you let your daughter listen to secular electronica. Never let her slack. Because this is what she's thinking:
- Chloë (5.5): I'm sending my best dance to God!
Big ups to Dev on this one!
Posted by Unknown at 6:15 PM No comments:
Monday, July 22, 2013
- Chloë (5): When I cross the street I have to hold hands with Mommy or Daddy...And Aiden too. Because he's a good protector.
Posted by Unknown at 9:43 PM No comments:
Friday, June 28, 2013
Thank You Love Notes
A classmate from school sent a thank you card to Chloë for coming to his birthday party. She opened it.
- Chloë (5): He really loves me!
Posted by Unknown at 2:37 PM No comments:
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
The Problem With Vacuuming
- Chloë (5.5): Mommy, I can't dream when you vacuum.
Posted by Unknown at 11:09 AM No comments:
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Decision 2012 Flashback
Here's a little flashback to the last Presidential Election day after driving by people holding Mitt Romney signs:
- Aiden (10.5): Look at those Romney protesters.
Posted by Unknown at 6:54 PM No comments:
Monday, May 20, 2013
Imagination. So Over It.
- Chloë (5): I don't know what to draw.
- Robert: Why don't you make a butterfly?
- Chloë (5): Because there isn't one in the instructions.
- Robert: Well, use your imagination.
- Chloë: Yeah, but I already know how to do that.
Posted by Unknown at 7:14 PM No comments:
Monday, May 13, 2013
Kids running down stairs.
- Robert: Are you guys going outside?
- Chloe (5): No, we're getting our weapons
Posted by Unknown at 2:02 PM No comments:
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Paper, Rock, Scissors - Almost
- Chloë (5): Rock, Scissors...
- Robert: And?
- Chloë: ...Toilet Paper!
Which probably beats scissors too if you think about it.
Posted by Unknown at 8:16 AM No comments:
Monday, March 25, 2013
- Robert: Esther Short Park fountain. Hard to beat.
- Chloë (5): That would be the best bathtub ever!
Posted by Unknown at 3:13 PM No comments:
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Made In China
- Aiden (10): Gross. This lipstick is made of Chinese people.
- Robert: That's not what that means.
- Aiden: By. By Chinese people. Whoops.
Posted by Unknown at 9:08 PM No comments:
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Carry It All
- Chloë (5): Daddy, you can carry the stick, flowers, and mail.
- Robert: But that's all there is. Why do I have to carry everything?
- Chloë: Because you have to. You're the daddy.
Posted by Unknown at 6:28 PM No comments:
Saturday, January 19, 2013
On picking flowers with Chloë:
- Robert: Her policy of clear-cutting flowers is unsustainable. I'll have to teach her about selective logging.
Posted by Unknown at 10:49 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)