- Chloë (3.5): *Putting her forehead on mine* "Oh Daddy, you're so lovely."
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 8:10 PM No comments:
Monday, March 28, 2011
- Aiden (8.5): What's in your drink?
- Robert: Lemon.
- Aiden: Oh good. It's not backwash.
Posted by Unknown at 7:56 AM No comments:
Saturday, March 26, 2011
- Robert: Archie's just dying for someone to sit with him.
- Chloë (3): Oh no! Is Archie dying?
- Robert: No, he's not dying. That was just a figure of speech.
- Chloë: ...*still concerned*
- Robert: It's just a joke - no, it's a saying - no, Daddy was just pretending.
- Chloë: ...
- Robert: Don't worry, Archie fine. I shouldn't have said that.
Posted by Unknown at 7:58 PM No comments:
Thursday, March 24, 2011
- Aiden (8): I'm pretty sure that Chupacabra is not real.
Posted by Unknown at 8:09 PM No comments:
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
- Chloë (3): *Spills her drink on her shirt* "Ah, sick!"
Posted by Unknown at 7:54 PM No comments:
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Spray the Ice Cream
After putting flavor sauce on her ice cream:
- Chloë (3): Daddy, did you spray my ice cream?
Posted by Unknown at 8:11 PM No comments:
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
- Robert: Here, I made this special oatmeal with goodies in it for you.
- Chloë (3): *tastes a bite* Can I have some normal food?
Posted by Unknown at 10:58 AM No comments:
Sunday, March 6, 2011
On Giving Gifts Early
- Robert: Let's give mom her birthday gift now.
- Aiden (8.5): A gift and no party? That would be cheap.
Posted by Unknown at 3:19 PM No comments:
Friday, March 4, 2011
- Chloë (3): Jorelly
Posted by Unknown at 12:32 PM No comments:
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
- Robert: Be careful with that package, you don't want to damage it.
- Chloë (3): Don't worry, I won't damn it.
Posted by Unknown at 7:36 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)