- Chloë (3): What did you bring home?
- Robert: A new propane tank.
- Chloë: You brought home the pain?
Monday, September 27, 2010
Bringin' The Pain
Posted by Unknown at 7:26 PM No comments:
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
After 2 weeks of second grade:
- Robert: Aiden, why don't you have any homework yet?
- Aiden (8): I don't know. They just changed their policy or something.
Posted by Unknown at 1:45 PM No comments:
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Lego Castles And Serfs
- Aiden (8): Dad, did you see my lego castle that I built that can control people?
Posted by Unknown at 3:43 PM No comments:
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Just Gotta Dance
- Chloë (3): Mommy, I need my music so I can dance!
Posted by Unknown at 6:50 PM No comments:
Friday, September 17, 2010
Small child screaming loudly in store:
- Robert: Man, that kid was mad!
- Aiden (8): Yeah, his face was hot-lava red.
Posted by Unknown at 10:49 AM No comments:
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Can't A Girl Get A Break?
After a slightly perturbed exchange about some inane detail in daily routine between her parents:
- Chloë (3): Ugh. I need a break.
Posted by Unknown at 10:51 AM No comments:
Monday, September 13, 2010
Things My Girls Say
What a husband wants to hear from his wife:
- Sarah: You look hot in those jeans. Have you lost weight?
What a dad does not want to hear from his daughter:
- Chloë (3): Daddy, I want more stuff.
Posted by Unknown at 10:40 AM No comments:
Saturday, September 11, 2010
A Hostel Crisis
- Sarah: Did you have fun on your trip with your grandma?
- Aiden (8): Yeah.
- Sarah: Did you get to stay in a hotel?
- Aiden: We stayed in a hostage place.
- Robert: Do you mean a hostel?
Posted by Unknown at 8:08 AM No comments:
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
While in the store, Chloë can be quite conversational with others:
Hi there! What's your name? I'm Chloë. Do you live in a magical land? Are you a princess? I am. Do you have a husband? Where is he? My mommy has a husband - he's my daddy. Do you have kids? Are they here? My mommy has kids and one's my brother. Are you a grandma too? I'm not a grandma, I'm a sister. I live in a magical land and I like to sing and dance and jump...do you want to come to my Birthday? It's on September 6th and I'll be 3 years-old...
Posted by Unknown at 7:49 AM No comments:
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Chloë Turns 3
September 6th, 2010 - Chloë's 3rd Birthday party was an affair of tea and cake fit for a princess (or a whole lot of little princesses for that matter). Once again, Sarah was in form with another smashing cake (or a whole lot of little cakes for that matter).
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!
Posted by Unknown at 8:08 PM 2 comments:
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Birthday Cake Planning
- Sarah: What kind of cake do you want for your birthday?
- Chloë (2.75): I want flavor.
- Sarah: I know, but what flavor?
- Chloë: A good flavor.
Posted by Unknown at 7:43 AM 1 comment:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)