Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Archie At His Best
Posted by Unknown at 10:18 PM 1 comment:
Monday, August 16, 2010
When the bride and groom at a wedding we were at were pronounced and they left down the aisle, there was concern to be heard:
- Chloë (2.75): Oh no! She's getting away!
Posted by Unknown at 2:53 PM No comments:
nk = ng
Chloë (2.75) has taken to a certain pronunciation quirk that's as cute as it is weird:
- Monkey = Mongy
- Winking = Winging
- Tinkerbell = Tingerbell
Posted by Unknown at 11:49 AM No comments:
Saturday, August 14, 2010
All Day Potty
- Robert: Chloë, did you go potty yet?
- Chloë (2.75): Yes, I already went.
- Robert: When? I don't think you did.
- Chloë: I pottied all day long!
Posted by Unknown at 2:02 PM No comments:
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
- Robert: Aiden, please finish up that job I gave you.
- Aiden (8): Are you gonna pay me for this?
- Robert: Are you gonna stop eating all of our food?
Posted by Unknown at 11:59 AM No comments:
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
- Aiden (8): What are those things over there?
- Sarah: They're blocking sleds - the football players hit them when they're practicing.
- Aiden: Yeah, so it can help with their athleticism.
Posted by Unknown at 11:18 AM No comments:
Saturday, August 7, 2010
- Aiden (8): Chloë, can you say teriyaki?
- Chloë (2.75): Turdy Wocky
Posted by Unknown at 10:00 AM No comments:
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
- Chloë (2.75): Daddy, let me see in your mouth.
- Robert: *opens mouth wide*
- Chloë: *peering in at point-blank range* Oh! You have a tongue in there!
Posted by Unknown at 3:49 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)