We were looking at these:
- Robert: Aiden, look at those Gazelles!
- Aiden (6): No Dad, those are Gerenuks.
- Robert: Wha?
- Aiden: Nope. Gerenuks.
- Robert: (Confirming on the little sign) Wow! How did you know that?
- Aiden: I don't know.
- Sarah: Did you hear it from school or something?
- Aiden: I don't know. I think it was just in my brain.
Dave Hardy: (From somewhere behind me) "That'd make a good blog post."
In my defense, though, they are also referred to as a "Waller's Gazelles." Take that, smarty-pants!
Not to be outdone, this is how Chloë passes her time on hot days.